Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Brixham childminder has a vacancy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brixham childminder has a vacancy

Post  tinytots on Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 am

Hi welcome to Tiny Tots childminding services.
My name is Holly and i have been minding for 4+ years and love my job!
I live with my husband who is a chef and a police special and daughter (11) in a new build house with a secure garden in a nice quiet road..we are a short walk away from everything really! Out of town but not too far to walk and very close to a lovely play park and playing fields. We are about a 15 min walk to the beach and Berry head too.

Days out include the library, the zoo, Occombe farm, Wizz-kids amongst many others..we have fun varied days out with plenty of fresh air!

Inside days are spent baking, drawing, making things and having fun in the garden.

I am first aid trained, CRB checked (husband too!) have a food hygiene certificate and am registered with the enviromental health. I have child protection training and am fully registered with Ofsted.

I currently have a full time place in the holidays and/or between 9am and 3pm term time. I collect mainly from Galmpton pre school and primary school where my daughter and other mindees attend. Others can be possibly arranged though.

So if you are looking for a fun place for your child to spend his/her day please call me for an informal chat with any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Holly Burke

tinytots

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum