Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered childminder Faversham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered childminder Faversham

Post  Lollypops on Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Hello
My aim is to provide a safe, secure, friendly, caring, stimulating environment that is a home away from home.
I am qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development.  I have attended many courses including Paediatric First Aid, Food Hygiene and Safeguarding.  I have a 5* food hygiene rating from Swale Council.  Myself and my husband have enhanced DBS checks.

I have experience in early years and have worked in a local pre-school for 4 years until July 2013 as well as the experience of bringing up my own 2 children.

A typical day in my home would involve age appropriate guided and free flow play indoors and outside in my secure garden. This will include arts and crafts, water, sand and messy play.  Story and song time along with cookery, ICT, role play and construction.

I will involve your child in the local community by regularly attending age appropriate groups, soft play and classes.  I also make use of a well-equipped playground close to my home.
One of the benefits of being a child-minder is to be able to help children learn life skills through everyday activities, to assist in this development I take children on shopping trips and include visits to places such as the post office, pet shops and supermarkets.

I am happy to discuss any requirements that you may have for me to provide meals for your child.  These will be nutritionally balanced to take into account the various food groups and the 5 a day. I am happy for you to provide a pre packed meal for your child to bring each day.

I will also provide a healthy snack in the morning and afternoon, where your child will be offered a wide variety of fresh fruit and vegetables.  Along with fresh water and milk.

Fresh drinking will be accessible all day.

I am a member of the Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years through which I have my public liability insurance.  Through this I can keep abreast of changes and developments in early years and will continue to attend course to continually improve my service and self-reflect using CPD.

I work to the revised EYFS where I take regular observations to plan for your child’s future development; I will individually plan for each child to extend and enrich their learning.
I will do this in partnership with parents to build on what your child enjoys at home.  I welcome all parental comments and contributions to your child’s learning journey.

I can be very flexible in my working hours to allow for various shift patterns and am happy to take children for term times only.  I can offer before and after school and holiday care.

Lollypops

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum