Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered Childminder has vacancies in Datchet, near Windsor.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Childminder has vacancies in Datchet, near Windsor.

Post  debbielynagh on Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:15 am

Hello! My name is Debbie, I have been a Childminder for five years, but a parent for twelve. I have three sons aged twelve, eight and one and we live in the beautiful village of Datchet with my Husband. My job as a Childminder is to provide the best possible care for your child and to follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework.

Every day your child spends with me will include a social play activity, such as Toddler Group or Soft Play Zone and a Focus Task. These can include; Letter Recognition, Music Time, Arts and Crafts or Learning Phonics. I also like to take the children on outings to provide some variety. These outings may be visits to a Local Farm, Windsor Castle, Runnymede, The Bunny Park or a visit from a Police Officer to talk about issues such as "Stranger Danger" and "Road Safety."

I would also like to make your life easier by providing free local pick up's and drop off's where possible, this would depend on my schedule. I currently collect children from Wraysbury Primary School at 3.10pm, but can fit Morning Nursery collections from elsewhere in, if this is of any help.

Thank you so much for your enquirey and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards

Debbie Lynagh
07833 296683
debbielynagh@aol.com

debbielynagh

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum