Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Lisa's Childminding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lisa's Childminding Empty Lisa's Childminding

Post  LisaC on Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 pm

My name is Lisa. I am a Registered Childminder (from July) on the Compulsory and Voluntary Childcare Register and can look after children from 1 September following their 5th birthday up to around 11 years of age. I am a member of PACEY (Professional Association for Childcare and Early Years).
My aims as a childminder are to provide children with a stable, caring and safe environment to play in and have fun. I am able to work hours that are much more flexible than an after school club, plus the added bonus of being in a home based setting.
I live in a quiet cul-de-sac on the Plains Estate in Arnold with my partner and two children. My youngest goes to Ernehale Juniors. We have a good sized garden (fully enclosed and secure) with a swing and plenty of outdoor toys. Inside we have a playroom with toys, boardgames, books, art and crafts etc. and a separate games room with TV, Xbox and DVD player. We live next to a large green area where children can also play.
I provide varied activities including: indoor and outdoor play, walks to local parks, baking, art and craft etc. Older children are given space and quiet for homework or to wind down after school. Parents are always asked permission for outings with relevant documentation.
All children will be cared for with equal concern and children with special requirements or needs are most welcome at my setting. I hold a number of policies and a copy is given to new parents to view in your own time. Below is a list of policies I hold:
Accident & Incident
Behaviour
Complaints
Dropping off & Collection
Emergency Evacuation
Equal Opportunities
Fees
Illness
Medicine and Storage
Safeguarding

Please contact me if you would like any further information or if you would like to book a place for your child. 07757056397

LisaC

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum