Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Shenley Brook End MK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Shenley Brook End MK

Post  ClaireM001 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Hello, my name is Claire, an OfstedĀ Registered Childminder. I am married to Gary and a mother of a 6yr old boy called Alexander. We live in a 3 bedroom linked detached house in a quiet cul de sac and are non smokers. There are lots of open spaces and parks which are walkng distance from my home and we like to get out as much as possible.

I strive to make my home a place where the children in my care can feel happy, comfortable and secure. I believe passionately that childhood is a time for fun, laughter and learning. I therefore provide the children with plenty of opportunities to play, explore and learn through a variety of stimulating and interesting activities and experiences.

I cater for all ages and work full time mon - fri, 7am - 6pm. I offer a pick up and drop off service from Caroline Haslett School in Shenley Lodge and also local pre-schools. I understand that people work bank holidays and shifts so if these hours do not suit your requirements please don't hesitate to contact me to discuss them as I can be flexible with the hours.

Home - 01908 522398

Mobile - 07742285113

e-mail - clairemurden@yahoo.co.uk

Website - www.clairemurdenschildmindingservices.webs.com

ClaireM001

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum