Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

REGISTERED CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCIES IN AUDENSHAW

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REGISTERED CHILDMINDER WITH VACANCIES IN AUDENSHAW

Post  SarahH13 on Wed May 22, 2013 1:08 am

My name is Sarah and i live in the Audenshaw area. I am married with 2 children of my own aged 4 and 8, both boys. My husband is also CRB checked. I HAVE IMMEDIATE VACANCIES FOR CHILDREN ANY AGE.I am level 3 qualified in Children's and Young Peoples Workforce. As well as First Aid training i have basic epilepsy training amongst other training and qualifications (all certificates will be available to look at). My aim is to provide a happy, warm environment where children can learn, play and develop at their own pace. I am a non smoker and i also own a pet dog who is called Buster. He is a cross breed between a pug and a shih tsu.I live close to local carer/child groups and to a local park situated at Ryecroft Hall. I have a fully equiped garden with a slide, small trampoline, sand/water tray, Cozy Coupe Car, Children's tools for digging and exploring and a scooter. All children will be encouraged to take part in various activities throughout the day wether it be drawing, painting, messy play, dressing up, role play, small world play, reading etc.
I do school runs to St Stephens C of E Primary School, Audenshaw in a morning and pick up from there and Audenshaw Primary School, Audenshaw. I will drop off/pick up from local nurseries.

I work from 7.30am-6.00pm Monday-Friday.
My prices start from £3.00, please contact me for more information on 0161 301 2304 or 07903698812 or email me at buttieb@hotmail.co.uk.
NO CHARGE FOR BANK HOLS (will work if needed at time and half rate)

SarahH13

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum