Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder with vacancies Westbury-on-Trym

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder with vacancies Westbury-on-Trym Empty Childminder with vacancies Westbury-on-Trym

Post  Joanna Butler on Thu May 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I have a vacancy for one child (aged 0 to 4) on a Monday and a Tuesday.
 Ofsted Inspection Grading "OUTSTANDING" March 2012 (Ofsted reg.no. EY434355)
 Former primary school teacher & mother of two
 Bright, airy home and garden
 Tailored & varied activities
 Home-cooked nutritious tasty meals & healthy snacks

Joanna Butler, Registered Childminder (Nuthatch Childminding)
07870 832827 or 0117 962 8870 or joannakbutler@gmail.com
Paediatric first aid trained, PACEY member

Supporting children’s development, love of learning and to simply have fun and be themselves is my passion. I loved my teaching career and have taught all of the primary ages, au-paired for a family of six, and now have two young children of my own. I believe I provide a positive, enriching home-based setting for the children in my care, as well as a professional service that parents trust in.

A typical week includes many local toddler groups and trips the parks, woods & library. The day is always structured around meal & snack times, taken together, and by the requisite school runs and naps. We have a dedicated playroom, decking area and a large garden where I provide plenty of tailored craft activities, toys, games and books in a simulating and nurturing way.

Caring for few children in a home environment allows me to respond to each child’s unique needs & interests ... & also to react spontaneously, to the day’s mood & events. Do contact me to discuss the childcare solution you seek.

Joanna Butler

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum