Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder with vacancies in Flixton Gtr Manchester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder with vacancies in Flixton Gtr Manchester

Post  ptavicky on Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

Hi, I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder based in Flixton Gtr Manchester. I have 3 children of my own ranging in ages from 15 down to 9. I have been minding for 9yrs and am fully insured, and also a member of NCMA. I am also a Quality Assurered Network Minder.

I offer a fun, safe environment for the children, fully implementing the EYFS, I have recently completed my NVQ Level 3 in childcare and also the Level 3 Certificate in the EYFS. We support this through lots of activities and outdoor play. Local visits to playgroups, libraries and other fascinating places.

I attend regular training to update my learning these include Paediatric first aid and safeguarding, food hygiene to name but a few.

I care for children ages between 0-12yrs and also take/collect children from Flixton Infant/Junior Schools.

I currently have 2 full time places available and 1 part time place, this includes a baby under the age of 1. Please contact me for more information and rates.

ptavicky

Back to top Go down

after school care

Post  Gary Rawcliffe on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi there
I am currently looking for some child care for my 9 year old daughter. I require after school care and cover for the school holidays. She is at St Hughes of Lincoln Stretford, so ideally we would like her to be picked up after school if this is an option. We are moving in to the Flixton area in the next few weeks, so you are in the right area. Please Give me a call on 07920 576 149 if you could offer any care for us.

Regards,

Gary Rawcliffe,

Gary Rawcliffe

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum