Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Registered Childminder in Seven Kings

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Registered Childminder in Seven Kings

Post  sevenkings on Tue May 07, 2013 8:24 am

About Me
I am a Ofsted Registered Child minder who lives in Seven Kings. I have two young boys of my own who love having other children come to play..

I offer a wide range of toys which help your child to learn and develop along side the EYFS. We also take trips to toddler groups, library and park. I offer children in my care a safe environment where all children are treated equally. I live in a house with a garden area and lots of indoor/outdoor toys for children of all ages.I provide a quality Care and Learning Opportunities for your child in Warm, loving, safe environment. where we did a variety of fun and educational activities. As well as daily visits to children centres and outings to the local park.

For every child who come to my setting for more than 3 days a week, a profile will be made for them, this will include observations, learning journeys, photos (will be taken upon parent/carers permission) . This profile will show the child's learning and development .

My Experience
I have more then 10 years of experience with my own children and Worked as a child care assistant in a May time nursery.

My Qualifications
Introduction to Childcare Home-based Practice
childcare diploma level 3
I have my paediatric first aid certificate
I have a level 2 in Foods and Hygiene

My Availability
I am available Monday to Friday 7.30am to 6.30 pm, including school holidays. I am available to start as early as 6.30
Full time / Term time / Short term time
Pick up and Drop off from

My Fees
Available on request

sevenkings

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum