Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted registered Childminder in Leighton Buzzard

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted registered Childminder in Leighton Buzzard

Post  Annie Morrissey on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Hi

I am a married mum with 2 children. My eldest daughter is 7 and attends Greenleas Lower School and my youngest daughter is 3 and attend nursery 2 1/2 days a week. I live in Leighton Buzzard, not far from Billington Park/Sandhills.

I would describe myself as fun and outgoing. I will provide a safe, home from home, learning environment for the children I care for, adhering to the Early Years Foundation Stage.

My house is a detached house, we have electric gates on the main drive which is shared with two neighbors - access is available at all times for parents when dropping off & collecting their child. The garden is fully enclosed and secure in order for the children to play outside all year round. There are the usual outdoor toys (trampoline, swing, playhouse, sandpit, balls) as well as indoor (books, puzzles, arts and crafts).

I will take the children to various playgroups such as to HARTBEEPS, to ensure their developmental, social skills etc are being catered for, as well as the usual walks to nearby parks and woodlands.

Both my husband and I are CRB cleared.

Annie Morrissey

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum