Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

childminder witham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

childminder witham

Post  jodieschildminding on Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:24 am

Jodie's Childminding
I am Jodie Hardy aged 25 from Silver end in Essex.
I am OFSTED registered since Nov 2012
I have worked in nurseries for many years but left to have my son Jacob hes 2 in July. I didn't return back to work, because I wanted to fulfill my dream of becoming a child minder.
I currently child mind a girl part time so I am after more children for childcare.

I can take one child under 5 full time this includes school hols.
I can also take a child full time just for the school holidays but please feel free to contact me to see what spaces I have available.
I can also take two children over 5, for before and after school pick ups preferably from the silver end school.

I provide a fun, loving environment for children following the EYFS. I know that it must be a hard thing to return back to work after having a child, or finding someone you trust to look after your children. I feel I am a very caring person and any children I look after I treat them as my own children, treating them all the same, meeting their individual needs.

The children have a variety of toys to play with and I try to complete an art activity daily with the children, also exploring messy play and sand.

please contact me on 07792679726 for fees and hours I generally work 8-5 but I can be flexible also.
Thanks.

jodieschildminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum