Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

HELPING HANDS CHILDCARE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELPING HANDS CHILDCARE

Post  helping hands on Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:28 am

HI, MY NAME IS JO, I AM AN OFSTED REG CHILDMINDER I HAVE BEEN REGISTERED FOR ALMOST 11 YEARS. WE ARE BASED IN NORTH WALSHAM AREA OF NORFOLK.BEFORE BECOMING A CHILDMINDER I RAN A SOFT PLAY BALL POOL (WACKY WAREHOUSE) AND 2 MOTHER AND TODDLER GROUPS.
WE HAVE JUST RECENTLY MOVED TO NORFOLK FROM YORKSHIRE I LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND AND 2 CHILDREN AGED 15 AND 11 WE LIVE IN A DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH A FANTASTIC GARDEN.VERY CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS AND PARKS OUR HOME IS TOTALLY NON SMOKING .
I HAVE VARIOUS QUALIFICATIONS SOME OF WHICH INCLUDE EARLY YEARS FIRST AID ,SAFEGUARDING AND CHILD PROTECTION,NVQ LEVEL 3 CHILD DEVELOPMENT ,E.Y.F.S., CACHE LEVEL 3 IN CHILDMINDING, MANAGING CHILDRENS BEHAVIOUR,JABADAO,TREASURE BASKETS AND HERLISTIC PLAY AND MANY MORE ,I KEEP UP TO DATE WITH REGULAR TRAINING COURSES TO PROVIDE AN EXCELLENT SERVICE TO BOTH PARENTS AND CHILDREN. FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL FOR A CHAT AND PEHAPS ARRANGE A VISIT TO MEET ME. GIVE ME A CALL ON 01692 615027

Last edited by helping hands on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE PROFILE WITH INFORMATION)

helping hands

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum