Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder Vacancies - Bradley Stoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder Vacancies - Bradley Stoke Empty Childminder Vacancies - Bradley Stoke

Post  Kammy Els on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am

I am a Registered Ofsted Childminder. I live in Bradley Stoke just off the M5 and live with my husband and two daughters aged 5 and 2. My husband and I have been CRB checked and I hold a current Paediatric First Aid Certificate.

I currently have full and part time vacancies; I am also available to cover before and after school care however I will be restricted to Wheatfield Primary as my daughter attends that school and school holidays (no school restrictions).

Your child will have the chance to make new friends with the other children within my setting. I have a range of educational toys and children will have the opportunity to take part in a variety of activities including messy play, cooking, arts and crafts.

I have a back garden with a sandpit, sand and water table, slide, trampoline, pop up tent, etc.

Children will also be taken out to local parks, the library, play groups, etc.
If you would like to arrange a visit to discuss my services please contact Kammy on 075 0561 8475 or email kammy_els@yahoo.co.uk

Last edited by Kammy Els on Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Text not right)

Kammy Els

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum