Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

North Hykeham - Looking for a Childminder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

North Hykeham - Looking for a Childminder

Post  lukecharlie on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi, I am looking to going back to work in the near future.

I am currently trying to decide between a childminder or nursery.

I have 4 children, however I will only need childcare for the youngest two. My 3rd son starts school in September.
My youngest son is nearly 9 months old.

My children attend Ling Moor Primary School. My 3 yr old goes to St Nicholas Day Nursery. 3 mornings a week (I will more than likely just up his hours there, than try to settle him into a new setting for such a short period of time).
I have already visited 2 other childminders, and I intend on visiting a few more before I make a decision on where I will place my little one.

At the moment I am not sure on hours, days ect. I'm just trying to make sure I find the most suitable childcare for him.
If you are interested and wouldn't mind me visiting you, please get in touch Smile
Kris

lukecharlie

Back to top Go down

Re: North Hykeham - Looking for a Childminder

Post  katherine222 on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:06 am

Hi Kris, I have been a registered childminder in the Doddington Park area for six years. I have a vacancy coming up shortly so you are very welcome to come and visit me. You can contact me at k.hodgetts@hotmail.co.uk if you require any further information.

Kind Regards
Katherine

lukecharlie wrote:Hi, I am looking to going back to work in the near future.

I am currently trying to decide between a childminder or nursery.

I have 4 children, however I will only need childcare for the youngest two. My 3rd son starts school in September.
My youngest son is nearly 9 months old.

My children attend Ling Moor Primary School. My 3 yr old goes to St Nicholas Day Nursery. 3 mornings a week (I will more than likely just up his hours there, than try to settle him into a new setting for such a short period of time).
I have already visited 2 other childminders, and I intend on visiting a few more before I make a decision on where I will place my little one.

At the moment I am not sure on hours, days ect. I'm just trying to make sure I find the most suitable childcare for him.
If you are interested and wouldn't mind me visiting you, please get in touch Smile
Kris

katherine222

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum