Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Cumbernauld with VACANCIES!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Cumbernauld with VACANCIES!!

Post  Aunt Cathy on Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:30 pm

I Hv been a Registered Childminder in Cumbernauld for the past 35yrs. I originally took to childminding when my first child was aged 3yrs. and Hv been doing it ever since. I enjoy caring for children and feel I Hv a lot to offer the children I care for. I aim to provide a quality, safe and flexible service for childrenbirth to 16yrs, offering all children stimulating learning experiences through play in a home based environment, where the individual need of all children will be met with equal concerns. All information will be treated sympathetically and confidentially. I try to keep abreast of what is going on in the local community, being involved with the local primary school and nurseries etc. My husband George is an HGV driver for a food distribution company? Is also an excellent child carer, is on my Registration cert and can b a stand in carer for up to two hours whenever necessary. I Hv two daughters aged 38 and 35, one of whom is employed as a manager of a Glasgow sports complex and the other is a Graphic designer. I also Hv a son aged 32yrs who is employed as a labourer. None of them live at home but they all love children very much as they Hv been used to all ages of children constantly around them.

I constantly update any training that I feel necessary to the smooth running of my business. First aid, child protection, food hygiene certs all up to date. I Hv an Hnc on Working with children 0-3, Scheme of Excellence cert, which is geared towards childminders constantly self evaluating their practices.
We are taking part in the Eco Project for childminders and we are a Health Promoting Service.

Preferred schools: Eastfield, Cumbernauld and St Andrews Primaries.
Hours my service is avail: 7am to 7pm

Aunt Cathy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum