Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminding services HAWKINGE :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminding services HAWKINGE :-)

Post  Michchilds on Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:25 pm

My name is Michelle Childs I am a newly OFSTED registered child-minder in the area of Hawkinge (KENT). My family consists of my husband Steve and my 4 children Tayla,Jayden,Ashton and kobi.
Both my husband and I have been CRB checked.

My service is open to all children and families. I offer a welcoming, safe and secure child-minding service to all children where every child will be respected and valued. A wide range of activities are available to suit the child's age and stage of development. I will provide stimulating activities to promote children's sensory development and help them learn through play.

My previous employment as a nursery nurse at Great Oaks and Little Acorns gave me 5 yrs experience working with children from the age 0-4 yrs. I also have experience working with children with special needs.
I am currently qualified to level 2 in childcare working towards level 3. I hold an up to date qualification in paediatric first aid and child protection.

I have also attended training with early years organisation. I hold certificates for Voice Of The Child and Respecting Differences training.

I offer full and part time childcare for children from birth to 11 yrs.
I offer care before/after school and during school holidays.

School and nursery drop off and pick ups available and also overnight care considered.
My rate is £4.00 per hour.

This rate includes unlimited healthy snacks and drinks. It also includes any activities that take place whilst your child is in my care.

Sibling discount may be considered.

Meals will consist of healthy homemade options and will be charged at £1.00 per meal.

Michchilds

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum