Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder needed part time hours Basingstoke

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder needed part time hours Basingstoke

Post  mum2Js on Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:33 am

Hi, I need care for my son age 4 from the start of the summer term/mid April 2013 until end of the summer term and then care before and after school (Rucstall) from September 2013.

As a teacher I work part time (3 days over 4 days) on a two week timetable so I work diferent days each week over 2 weeks, therefore I need care only during term time and someone who can offer a bit of flexibiilty with their care.

My son follows a gluten and dairy free diet, so I would provide all his food and snacks but would like him to stay with someone who will take this into consideration when handling his food/snacks and when preparing activities which require handling food.

My son currently attends Little Ducklings Pre-school in Black Dam and would also need to be dropped off and picked up from there when attending for his free 15 hours.

Ideally I need someone who is located in Black Dam/Rosebanks/Eastrop/Harrow way or someone who has transport to collect my som from pre-school.

If you need more details about my hours or think you can offer a place, please get in touch.

Thanks
Trish

mum2Js

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum