Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted Registered Childminder in Kennington, Ashford

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted Registered Childminder in Kennington, Ashford

Post  Sally-AnnN on Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 pm

My name is Sally-Ann Nash and I am an OFSTED Registered Childminder with over 17 years of Childminding experience in various roles. I am a very creative person who also loves singing and music and generally playing as well as going out and about. I have a dedicated playroom, a good sized garden and a further small allotment.

I live with my husband, Simon and our children Kathryn aged 20 and Robert aged 18. Kathryn is registered as my assistant to help me during her university holidays when a more mixed age range of children will be present. We have a gentle and loving Labradoodle called Roxy who is used to children. Whilst I believe that being around a pet helps children learn how to be caring, Roxy also has her own area of the house and garden, where she spends most of the childminding day.

During my children’s early years I was a Registered Childminder for 5 years. Once they started school I worked for the National Childminding Association, the professional body for childminders. I enjoyed this role for 11 ½ years supporting, training and working with childminders to improve their practice. After being made redundant, I decided that I would like to use the skills and knowledge gained during this time to build my own childminding business and provide a stimulating, fun and caring environment for the children in my care.

I have attended many workshops and courses, including Paediatric First Aid and a Level 3 BTEC National Certificate in Childhood Studies (Nursery Nursing). At present I am studying for my Master’s Degree in Early Years. I have also taught many Childminding Workshops and Level 3 Childminding qualifications.

My general availability is Monday-Friday 07:30-18:30, however some variation to these hours and occasional weekends or overnights may be negotiable. I have at present full and part time spaces in all age groups.

Sally-AnnN

Back to top Go down

Sally Ann

Post  helel on Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:05 am

Dear Sally Ann, I am looking for a child minder from September, for my 3 children. It would be to collect from school, can you help ?
regards Helen

helel

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum