Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER - SHIRLEY, SOLIHULL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER - SHIRLEY, SOLIHULL

Post  Jaz on Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:36 am

flower Ofsted Registered Childcare Provider has Childcare Place's Available, Can be flexible for shift working parents, Early morning care, All day care, School runs, Nursery runs Regular outings, Outdoor play , Can provide emergency care, Use of a car, Term-time only contracts, Holiday-only contracts

Hi, my name is Jaz. I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder, I am a mother to 3 children, 2 daughters aged 16/18 an my son who is 11. I believe that in order for my childcare service to be the best it can be, it is of the utmost importance that there are strong partnerships with parents and carers. Good partnerships with parents/carers means that I can ensure that the childcare I provide helps your child/ren achieve their potential.

I currently have a number of vacancies. Before and after school and daycare. I also provide childcare during school holidays.

* I have been Childminding for just over 7 years.

* Full CBR Checked

* I am a member of NCMA (National Childminding Association)

It is very important as an Ofsted registered childminder that the courses I take are relevant and up to date therefore I regularly undertake the latest childcare courses in order to ensure that I can provide the best childcare possible.
Here are some of the qualifications I have gained:

* Diploma in Homebased Childcare

* Paediatric Emergency First Aid

* NSPCC Child Protection

* NSPCC Safeguarding Children & Young People

* NSPCC Children's Rights

* Food & Safety

* Equality & Diversity

* Discount for siblings, Fees include food and drink. (Halal food can be provided)

Please contact me to enquire further as to what availability I currently have.
Jaz-07889227194

Jaz

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum