Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

CHILDMINDER IN YARDLEY BIRMINGHAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CHILDMINDER IN YARDLEY BIRMINGHAM

Post  Jessicab on Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:50 am

About Me
I am 23 years old and live with my fiance and ten month old little boy. We live in a large 3 bedroom house in a quiet cul-de-sac in Yardley, benefitting from a very large garden which has a veggie patch and big lawn for ball games and playing outdoors. We also have a dog called Ringo who is very good around children but is also very excitable, so will be kept in the kitchen while children are in my home.
I am a fully qualified childminder having completed the Cache Home-based Induction to Childcare.
I have completed the First Response First Aid course and also done Safeguarding for children.
I am a very caring, bubbly person and want to make all children in my care feel welcome and included. I have a National Diploma in Fine Art and am very keen to let children get creative with arts and crafts of all types from painting, craft and making, to quiet drawing or colouring.
I go to a playgroup in Solihull just across the Coventry Road once a week which has soft play, baby area and a bouncy castle. I also like to go to the park once a week and occasionally to a large soft play 'warehouse', where there are areas for ages from 0-11 years.
I will also plan outings/day trips to places like the farm, Sealife Centre and Birmingham ThinkTank!
I also work with the EYFS to promote the social, emotional, creative, physical and intellectual development of all children in my care.
I own my own car and am available for nursery/school pick up’s and drop off’s.
I feel there is no better experience with children than having your own and being able to empathise and work with the parents of any children in your care. I aim to work closely with parents so all their needs and wants are met regarding the care of their children.

My Qualifications
I have completed the:

Cache Induction to Home-based childcare course
First Response 12 hour First Aid course
Safeguarding for Children
Full Clean UK Driving license
BTEC National Diploma in Fine Art and Design
CRB checked
Health and Safety training
Food Safety Awareness
My Availability
My opening hours are typically 7am-7pm but can be flexible. Any time after this will be charged at an out of hours rate.
I am available for school/nursery pick ups/drop offs in the Yardley/Sheldon/Solihull area.

I am available for urgent care also.

Please contact me on 07595416736 for a chat about your requirements.

Thank you

Jessica

Jessicab

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum