Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Sue's Childminding Services

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sue's Childminding Services Empty Sue's Childminding Services

Post  suewhitney on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 am

Hi my name is Sue Whitney, living Sutton road area of Mansfield, I have been a ofsted Registered child-minder for 16 year, Graded GOOD, ncma registered, I work along side my husband Steve who is also registered with ofsted, and like myself has worked with children for many years, also teaches youth/young adults between the ages of 11 – 18 years with a National Youth Organization, we are very family orientated Working with parents to provide quality, safe, secure and structured home from home childcare, we have a 23 year old son Matthew, 2 Leonberger dogs Teddy and Daisy who the kids adore, a couple of Persian cats and 2 goldfish.

All children in our care are cared for as individuals with all cultural and diversity needs being fully respected, we have all policies and procedures in place to provide a safe and happy home from home environment, we have a room were children can play e.g. creative play, messy play, computer constructional play, jigsaws etc, and we also have a quite room were younger children that need their sleep can do so and also a place were older children can do their homework, all rooms are thermostatically heated in winter and we have air conditioning in place on hot days

We have a large fully fenced secure garden with loads of outdoor toys having artificial grass which is cleaned and disinfected on a regular basis it's not unusual to see me out with Henry the hoover on it as well, under construction we have the Den which is a enclosed play area at the bottom of the garden this is being done by Steve with loads of help and ideas from the children all loving doing there bit to create this area just how they want it.

we provide a balanced healthy diet at no extra cost. , we understand the value of children learning the benefits of healthy eating and children are involved in planning the menu.

We do school and nursery pick ups and drop offs but only at Sutton, Road School & Nursery has we have close links with this school especially nursery gaining knowledge on structuring play preparing children that are coming up to nursery age reach their full potential i.e. writing their own name, identifying numbers and letters, phonics etc.

Contracts are flexible to suit you being either Term time only, School hols only or a combination of both.

Childminding is not just a job to us all children are like a extended part of out family as you can see from our testimonials page on our website

suewhitney

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum