Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Little Monsters Childcare - Broughton, Milton Keynes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Monsters Childcare - Broughton, Milton Keynes

Post  Little Monsters Childcare on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:30 am

Childminder in the Broughton area, Ofsted Inspected and Graded - Good

Hi, I'm Jo, a fun loving mum of three girls and I welcome other children into our environment with open arms. I live with partner Zak who is also an amazing father to our girls.

I decided to open Little Monsters so I could offer other parents the level of childcare that I expected for my own children.

I enjoy entertaining children with songs, messy play, cooking/baking and trips out of the house, they quite often return the favour and entertain me with shows and songs etc.

I provide healthy meals and snacks along with treats and rewards for good behaviour.

I have an nine year old step daughter who lives with us at the weekends and school Holidays, a three year old daughter in pre-school and a one year old daughter.

I have a big house with lots of space for playing and a big garden with many toys and activities to keep the children busy and active.

I have lots of local parks and nice areas for picnics, I live within walking distance to both the Broughton Fields & Brooklands Schools and also have a seven seater vehicle which is ideal for collecting children from schools that are not within walking distance & trips out of the house.

All schools are considered for collection!

little.monsters@mail.com

Little Monsters Childcare

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum