Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

BUSY LEA'S CHILDMINDING - GILLINGHAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BUSY LEA'S CHILDMINDING - GILLINGHAM

Post  busylea on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm

I HAVE 2 FULL TIME SPACES FOR UNDER 3S AND LOTS OF SPACES FOR AFTER SCHOOL AND EARLY MORNING CARE

I am an Ofsted registered childminder and member of the NCMA.I am the proud mother of two beautiful girls who are aged 10 and 12, and have been happily married for 11 years to my husband Lee. My family are very supportive of my childminding and help make Busy Lea's a real "home from home" for my minded children.

I have been childminding for a year now and have just received an overall GOOD, heading to outstanding on my first Ofsted inspection. I have worked in early year’s education for 7 years and have a good understanding of the EYFS and child development. I have experience working with children with additional needs, including autism, ADHD, global delay and behaviour and emotional disorders.

I am currently studying for my level 3 in the children and young people’s workforce. My husband and I are fully CRB checked and attended a 12 hour first aid training course and have the relevant certificate to reflect this.

As a Registered Childminder I can provide care for children of all ages in a secure home environment, offering before and after school care, term time only or holidays care or both depending of your needs and available space. Where learning opportunities are experienced through everyday activities and play, where there are lower child to adult ratios and I offer after school support with homework and out of school activities. I am willing to be very flexible in the hours that I work and I am happy to tailor them as far as I can to fit most people’s working patterns

please feel free to drop me a message and i will get back to as soon as i can. i look forwards to hearing from you soon.
warm regards
Leanne (Busy Lea)

busylea

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum