Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted Registered Male Childminder In Bath

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted Registered Male Childminder In Bath

Post  rickschildminding on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:09 am

Hi my name is Rick. I have been informed that I am the only independent male childminder in the region! And I have spaces available so if you need childcare please enquire.

I live with my wife and son (born Feb '11) in Whiteway, Bath. We own our own 2-bed house which has a spacious living room and conservatory and a lawn and large patio area outside. We have toys, books and craft activities for all ages and outside water/sand play, ride-on vehicles and play house.

Every day will involve a trip to a play group and/or the park/farm or another activity. Weather permitting, the outside space will be available for play/picnic/ gardening etc.

It is my aim that every child should leave my setting at the end of each day and at the end of their stay with me a better person and have learned something whilst having had fun at the same time. It is my aim to provide a stimulating, safe and homely environment with fresh home-cooked meals.

If you would like more information, please contact me or visit my website www.rickschildminding.moonfruit.com
email: rickschildminding@hotmail.co.uk
tel: 01225 351078
mobile: 07413548935
Hourly rate: £4.50 inclusive of entrance fees and food/drink
Hours: 8am - 6pm (hours outside of these may be possible, please ask!)
Pick up from Twerton Infants School available

rickschildminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum