Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted Registered Childminder in Abbeydale, Sheffield 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted Registered Childminder in Abbeydale, Sheffield 8 Empty Ofsted Registered Childminder in Abbeydale, Sheffield 8

Post  cazzamuttitt39 on Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:53 am

Hi my name is Caroline. I am married to Paul and have 2 children, Katerina (7) who likes singing, dancing and playing schools and Nathan (13) who is an actor! We all adore young children, Nathan is hoping to become a playworker.

I graduated with a degree in Psychology from Sheffield Hallam in 2010, and have worked for Sure Start at Firth Park, Tinsley and Shiregreen since then, and enjoy building up fantastic relationships with people from a diverse ethnic communities. I am in touch with all of the local Sure Start activities such as baby massage, toddler groups, allotment activities and holiday activities.

I have helped in Holt House School since April 2011 as a voluntary Teaching Assistant, with ages 3-7, working mostly alongside the Higher Level Teaching Assistant. This year I have started a placement in their preschool as part of my Level 3 Diploma course.

I have previously fostered 13 children aged 0-10 with Sheffied Social Services.

Since September last year I have looked after my friends 3 children (now 4, 5 and 8) every week, including breakfast and school runs, after school and during school holidays; I have taken them and my own children on trips such as swimming, allotment activities, parks and soft play centres. They've slept over too!!

We've done baking, craft activities, painting, play dough, board games, Lego, dressing up, playing tea parties and outdoor fun such as playing tig, rounders, cricket and other ball games.

If you are interested please call me on 07934178537 or email cmuttitt@blueyonder.co.ukVery Happy

cazzamuttitt39

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum