Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Vacancies in Feltwell, Norfolk. Friendly happy home!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vacancies in Feltwell, Norfolk. Friendly happy home!

Post  Stellasrisingstars on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:54 am

My name is Stella Divall and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder based in Feltwell, I cover Feltwell and the surrounding villages i.e. Weeting, Hockwold, Methwold etc..

I have worked in Childcare for 11 years as a Teaching Assistant in a Primary School and more recently for 2 Years as a Primary School Cover Supervisor. I have decided to change my career path to become a Childminder as I feel I have a lot to offer as a Childminder and have lots of fun and exciting ways of helping children develop to their full potential.

I have recently been inspected by the Foods Standards Agency and been given their highest rating of 5!!

I am married to my husband Paul and we have 3 children, 2 teenage girls and our youngest who is now 1 and a half Years old.

I am outgoing and enjoy doing lots of different activities with the children, we go out to lots of different groups and libraries etc... I like to take the children outdoors exploring the forests and parks. We cook, paint, draw, glue and do many activities that are creative and fun. I believe that these activites will help the children develop and encourage them to want to learn more about their environment and to develop their skills further.

My home provides a bright, clean, positive learning environment where the activities are catered specifically for your child according to the their age, ability and interests to help them develop fully.

Please feel free to contact me.
Mob: 07549663223 Tel: 01842 828055 stellasrisingstars@gmail.com

Stellasrisingstars

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum