Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder with vacancies in Duston

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder with vacancies in Duston

Post  Hummingbird Childcare on Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:26 am

My name is Donna Marriott, I’m 29 years old. I am married to Lee, and we have two Sons; who are 2 and 3. We have two pet guinea pigs, called Pip and Peanut, who live in their hutch in our garden.

I initially studied Childminding at Northampton College in 2007; but decided not to start Childminding until I had my children.

I am now an OFSTED registered childminder and I have completed the Common Induction Standards, and I am a qualified in Paediatric First Aid.
I have recently completed a course by the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Team (CAMH’s) studying ‘Understanding Attachment with Behaviour Mind’. In the future I intend to complete an NVQ3 in Early Years Education; which I aim to start in September 2012. I am a member of the National Childminders Association (NCMA) and Northamptonshire Childminding Association (NCA), which also provides me with additional training opportunities.

Both my Husband and I hold an Enhanced CRB certificate. I hold Public Liability Insurance and a Full Clean UK Driving License.

Prior to Childminding, I worked for Barclays Bank PLC, for 8.5 years, during which time my main roles were as a Customer Relations Manager and a Senior Fraud Investigator. However, in May 2012, I felt the time had come to revisit my wish to become a childminder.

I currently have 3 full time spaces available, part time spaces and offer term time or 'school holiday' places.

My rates are from £4.00.

If you would like more information, please contact me on 01604 586131 or 07547 736809. Alternatively, please email me at info@hummingbird-childcare.co.uk.

Thank you for your time,

Donna Marriott
Hummingbird-Childcare

Hummingbird Childcare

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum