Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Ofsted Registered Childminder - Abbey Manor, Yeovil with spaces

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ofsted Registered Childminder - Abbey Manor, Yeovil with spaces

Post  jexer72 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:04 am

pram
Hi my name is Helena and I am a childminder running my business under the name of Jexys Juniors. I am 40 years old, married to a computer engineer and have a daughter, Jessica who is 3.

milk
I am dedicated to giving children quality childcare and plan activities around the 7 areas of learning set out in the Early Years Foundation Stage. I work closely with other childminders in the area, Abbey Pre-School and Preston Primary School to ensure continuity of care and development support. I regularly attend many of the Sure Start Childrens Centres and enjoy many of their groups to include stay and play, forest school and music and rhyme.

pacifier
I currently have 2 full-time spaces for under 5s and 3 spaces for before and after school. I pick up and drop off at Abbey Pre-School and Preston Primary School.

flower
Please see my website (www.jexysjuniors.co.uk) for more information on charges, my policies and more information about me. You can contact me using the form provided on the website or by telephone and email shown below.

Mobile 07772668405
Email jexysjuniors@gmail.com
@ www.jexysjuniors.co.uk[img][/img]

jexer72

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum