Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder with vacancies in Chatham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder with vacancies in Chatham

Post  Zuzana on Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm

Hello,
I am an Ofsted registered childminder providing quality care at reasonable prices. I have vacancies at the moment. I hold an NVQ level 2 and 3 in Childcare certificate, I have a 1st Aid training, am CRB checked, provide government funded places for 2 and 3-4year olds, am a volunteer for a local Children centre. I offer safe, motivating and stimulating environment with plenty of loving care. I have a lot of resources and we do many fun activities as well as lots of outings. I am reliable and very flexible. I work in close partnership with parents to ensure the well being of their child and I treat each little one as an individual. I charge £4 per hour per child and offer siblings discount. I care for children from 2 - 11 years. I provide healthy snacks and home cooked meals. I live in a 3 bed house with a nice garden with my partner and my 2 daughters, we do not smoke and have no pets. I pick up from local schools and nurseries.
I have worked in childcare for 5 years as a childminder. I have volunteered in my local children´s centre for 4 years.
I work Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm, but am flexible.
You can contact me on 01634 844327 / 07861497099 or on my email address
zuzana_rybarikova@yahoo.ca
My website is: zuzanaschildmindingservices.com
Looking forward to hearing from you...

Zuzana
Zuzana´s Childminding Services

Last edited by Zuzana on Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Recent changes)

Zuzana

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum