Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in the Whitefield area of Manchester

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in the Whitefield area of Manchester

Post  sharon.w on Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:56 am

Hi, my name is Sharon and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder and a member of the National Child Minding Association.
I achieved a 'Good' in my Ofsted inspection recently.
I live in the Whitefield area of Manchester.
I have immediate vacancies for children up to 12 years old, both full and part time.
I have been married for 25 years, and I live with my husband and 11 year old little girl.
We have a large  sized house with plenty of room and a dedicated play room for the children to play in. There is also a large, safe back garden  with play equipment in it where the children can enjoy outdoor games. and i aslo have lots of natural play things 
I have worked in many caring settings and I come from a large family where there are lots of children. I have also been a Foster Carer in the past for 12 years.
I am a qualified Teaching Assistant level 1 which has helped me to understand how important the Early Years Foundation Stage is to pre-school children.

My qualifications include;-
Safeguarding Children Course.
Introduction to Child Minding.
Paediatric First Aid.
Level 1 Teaching Assistant.
CYPOP 5, Home based childcare.
 level 3 Diploma in Childcare.

I have both full and part time vacancies and I also do a drop off and pick up service for children attending Higher Lane Primary School in Whitefield.

Please contact me if you require further information-
Tel 0161 796 8145, 07505 135 146 or email – wilde1969@hotmail.co.uk
Thank you.

Last edited by sharon.w on Wed May 14, 2014 12:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)

sharon.w

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum