Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Hinckley Childminder Hollycroft Estate

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hinckley Childminder Hollycroft Estate

Post  childmindingbyamanda on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:50 am

My name is Amanda, I am an ofsted registered childminder living on Kinross Way in Hinckley, with easy access from the Perimeter Rd, or the Hollycroft Estate. I have over 7 years experience working with children, having previously worked in a day nursery in Hinckley since 2004. I am a fully qualified Nursery Nurse holding a BTEC National Diploma in Early Years, I was also Senior Nursery Nurse, and worked as Weekend Creche Supervisor in a Leicester based health club. I had the role of Special Education Needs Coordinator whilst at the nursery so have experience with special needs. I decided to become a childminder after having my daughter Maisie in August 2011. I have paediatric first aid, I am NCMA registered and insured, and I have training on safeguarding, EYFS, fire safety and food hygiene. I am due my first ofsted inspection by the end of this year. I have 4-weekly menus, and all food is healthy and home cooked. My fees include all meals and snacks.

I feel I offer a stimulating learning environment with a variety of toys and resources for all ages. I currently have 1 full time vacancy, and 1 part time space for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I also offer mornings or afternoons. For more information or to book a visit, please contact me on

01455 614836

or email childmindingbyamanda@hotmail.com for more information

childmindingbyamanda

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum