Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

dinky days childminder in Mansfield with vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dinky days childminder in Mansfield with vacancies Empty dinky days childminder in Mansfield with vacancies

Post  dinkydays on Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 am

About Me
I am an Ofsted registered childminder based in Mansfield near Quarry Lane Nature Reserve. I am fully insured, police checked, inspected and trained in first-aid, CACHE Level 3 Home-based childcare, Basic Food Hygiene and Child Protection. I am also a member of NCMA.

My Home
I offer a safe and secure home from home environment where children can learn and develop. I live in a terraced cottage with my husband and 2 year old daughter with most of the house registered for childcare. The toilet is upstairs. I have an enclosed play garden and a yard where we grow plants and vegetables. We also garden for wildlife. I have a dog, cat, rabbit and tropical fish tank.

My Services
I work with one assistant which is my own mum who is police checked and registered with Ofsted. Together we can care for up to 9 children, 5 of which can be under 5 and 2 of these can be under 1. Opening times are usually between Monday - Friday 8.00am till 6.00pm but these can be adapted. We offer home cooked food if required. We celebrate a range of festivals and use our garden to encourage wildlife by having bird feeders, an insect house, a bird house and a butterfly house. We regularly attend local toddler groups, take nature walks to learn about wildlife, plants and trees, go to local shops and visit the library, museum and park. We have daily outdoor play. We offer a wide range of activities and resources including:
Art and Crafts
Play-doh
Brio Train Set
Small world play with zoo and farm animals, dinosaurs and Sylvanian sets
Puzzles including stacking, sorting, lacing etc.
Playhouse with play food and picnic bench
Rocking horse
Swing
Slide
Sand and Water table
Books
Cars
Electronic educational toys
Duplo
Musical instruments
Baking
and much more...

Contact
Please feel free to contact me to discuss your individual requirements. Email: dinkydays@talktalk.net or phone Nikki on 07956116207. We currently have full time places available.

Last edited by dinkydays on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added number)

dinkydays

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum