Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Central London/Westminster/Camden

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Central London/Westminster/Camden

Post  LindaMiller on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:57 am

My name is Linda and provide childminding in the centre of London. I have a vacancy for a full time and a part time child.

About me
I am a mother of two and grandmother of two with half a decade of professional childminding experience. During that time, I have looked after children from when they were 4 months old till when they left for school.

My home is set up around the children, with a play area in my modest yet pleasant garden. Children feel at home and enjoy interacting with each other.

On a typical day, we will attend play groups at drop-ins with other childminders in the morning. After lunch and the afternoon nap, we will play and sing at home or in the park before we leave for the school pick-up. I provide healthy snacks.

Parents call me their children's "third grandmother", which I take as a compliment.

My Qualifications
Ofsted registered; my first inspection: "Good" - next inspection due over the coming months

NVQ3 "Childcare learning and development"
B.TEC
Level 2 Food Hygiene & Safety
Paediatric First Aid
Every Child a Talker (ECAT) Programme
Advanced Child Protection
NCMA Member
"Network" Childminder
EYFS Practiced

My experience
Apart from being a mother and grandmother, I have exclusively dedicated myself to childminding these past few years. During that time I have continuously taken part in additional courses so that I can provide an optimal Early Years development environment, without losing the warmth and personal contact of my home environment. Some of these courses (e.g. Every Child a Talker) were pioneer courses and I have been involved in their follow up, together with Westminster Children Services.

Please leave a reply to this post if you'd like to get in touch.

Last edited by LindaMiller on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

LindaMiller

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum