Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OFSTED registered childcare-Coundon, Coventry with vacancies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFSTED registered childcare-Coundon, Coventry with vacancies.

Post  kimkaren on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:08 am

My name is Kim Jarvis and I am a child minder in Coundon Coventry. I work alongside my sister Karen. We also have an assistant, my daughter,Chelsea.
We are all OFSTED REGISTERED and have been ACCREDITED TO OFFER FREE ENTITLEMENT FUNDING FOR 3-4 YEAR OLDS as part of Children Come First Childminding Network in Coventry.
Myself and Kim have got two children each and so we are very experienced at working with children (whatever their age).
Our setting is located at the rear of the house. The setting is fully heated/ventiliated and has its' own bathroom facilities. The setting and the garden are fully secure with a security camera situated at the front gate. The garden is fully enclosed and safe with astro turf. This enables us to use the outside area during all seasons.

Our daily routine combines structured and unstructured learning to enable all children to reach their full potential. Our monthly planning is carried out in advance and is displayed on our setting notice board.
The setting has equipment to help develop children in the main six areas of learning and development:
We have various ICT equipment ranging from computers to programmable toys.
We have a library area with books covering a variety of topics. We also have story sacks which help the children widen their interest in reading.
We also have a home corner which includes a wooden play kitchen and dressing up costumes for roleplay.
Our tuff tray area enables us to rotate the toys so that all children can find something that they enjoy.ie. lego, dinosaurs, farms.
The tuff tray also plays an important part in our Art and Craft activites as we use it for messy play (corn flour,foam) and for water activites.
We have a wide range of craft materials including paints, tissue paper, crayons and play dough.
Our interest table is also easy to rotate. Some of the equipment used in our interest area is treasure baskets, heuristic play, sensory toys and science and nature.
We also have alot of outside equipment such as parachute, water trolley, slide, rocker and stompers.
We encourage the children to express themselves and one way of doing this is to use our feelings mirror.
We have a large amount of space in our setting which enables the children to play and take part in activites safely.

We all love working with children and thoroughly enjoy our work. We work on a fully inclusive basis and offer a kind and caring setting.

We drop off and collect from Christ The King School. We will also drop off and collect from St Augustines school from September.

If you have liked what you have read, Please do not hesitate to contact us and arrange a visit. We would be delighted to meet you.

Contact us

My Experience

We have experience with children with Special Needs,Diabetes Type 1 and Asthma.

My Qualifications

Myself and Kim have NVQ Level 3 Qualifications.
Chelsea has an NVQ Level 2.

We are trained in many areas:
Safeguarding children.
Paediatric First Aid.
Epi-pens.
Diabetes.
Food Hygiene.
Risk Assessment.
Health and Safety.
Courses which enhance the children's learning.ie.Fun with Paint.
Members Of NCMA.

My Availability

We have 2 full time spaces and school run spaces.
Times:
7:30am-5:30pm Mon-Thurs
7:30am-4:00pm Fri

My Fees

Please Contact to arrange a visit and discuss Fees

Thanks.

Kim-07722393640 Karen- 07584563266 Email-chels_1_7@live.com

kimkaren

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum