Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Islam'z Lil Starz Childminding Services in Wednesbury

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Islam'z Lil Starz Childminding Services in Wednesbury

Post  shaali2000 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:49 am

I am Ofsted registered childminder. I have 14 years experience with children. I and my family have been CRB checked. I have Pediatric First Aid, Safeguarding Children and Young People Including Child Protection and Level 2 Award in Food Safety. I have worked over 15 years in the Care sector.

I love to cook and love doing arts and crafts. I love taking the children to the park and letting them explore. I just love children. Children in my care learn through play and I make it fun as possible. In my setting children will be given appropriate opportunities to grow & develop to their full potential through play and exploration, based on their own interests and developmental stage. As a childminder my aim is to provide the platform for a child’s journey from birth to 8 years. This will be provided in a loving home, where I will nurture and help your child learn and grow in a caring safe and secure environment. I offer a complete halal environment. The benefits of having a childminder is it home based, so the child feels more like their in their own home and is more relaxed. The hours are Flexible to your needs. Their are Smaller groups of children, so your little one gets the attention they require. And its fun fun fun!

If you are interested please call me on: 07771875176

£3hr full time, £3.50hr part time and £2.50 if more than one sibling!

shaali2000

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum