Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

White City Childminder Hammersmith & Fulham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White City Childminder Hammersmith & Fulham

Post  Anocas on Wed May 30, 2012 8:39 pm

flower Hello parents I am 38 year old mum with 3 children, ages 10,8 1/2 and 7 1/2 all in full time school and after school clubs.I am portuguese,lived in this country for 17 years.I have work experience as a nanny,maternity nurse,nursery nurse,manager assistant in nursery and manager,also babysitting. I know and appreciate the expectations that parent's require for their child/ren when not with them!Anxiety and stress will not be words you think of when you leave your child/ren-smiles and happy faces!!
I currently have full/part time vacancies for parents who are looking to place their child/ren in a fun,safe,loving and caring environment.I am OFSTED registered,I have childcare qualifications and various courses,clear CRB check,First Aid,among others.Children activities are planned through the day within the curriculum,I have a routine set out,but above all lots of fun.Plenty of resources,outings.Special dietary requirements can be catered for.All foods/snacks will be freshly cooked each day.Also nappies are included

If you would like to arrange a visit to discuss my services please contact me on Ana-07828602618. anahenriques1973@googlemail.com flower

Anocas

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum