Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Ascot

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Ascot

Post  veronica76 on Fri May 25, 2012 4:34 am

Bilingual Spanish/ English OFSTED registered Childminder in North Ascot.
Hi my name is Veronica and I have just recently returned to work after being on maternity leave with my second child.
I currently have a vacancy for a full or part time pre-schooler aged 0 to 5.
I create a warm and loving environment in a pleasent setting and have a large fully equiped space both indoor/outdoor for the children to play discover and develop in. In addition, I have plenty of space for children if they need quiet time or a nap.I want the children in my care to feel at home and do everything possible alongside a parent to make sure there settling in period is a happy one.
I have an up to date paediatric first aid certificate and both my partner and I have been CRB checked.
I will endevour to expose children in my care to different activities both indoor and outdoor and will try and develop and nurture any potential interests children in my care have.
Outings and picnics etc will be part of my schedule on a weekly basis and will be weather appropriate. I enjoy taking the children to soft play, play groups, long walks, playgrounds etc.
My home is both pet and smoke free.
Pick ups and drop off's at St Francis Pre School where my 2 and a half year old daughter attends .

If you would like further information please call 07931331397 or email me on veronicamontespolloway@yahoo.com

veronica76

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum