Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Acacia Childminding Binfield/Bracknell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Acacia Childminding Binfield/Bracknell

Post  Acacia Childminding on Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:41 am

I am 28 years old and live in the Binfield area. My home is situated near the ski slope and the Amen Corner trading estate, with easy access to the A329 and M4. It is close to local parks, libraries and drop-in centres.

I have recently qualified as an Ofsted registered childminder and hope to offer a fun, friendly setting for a number of youngsters following the Early Years Foundation Stage development . I enjoy caring for children and my aim is to provide a stimulating setting which will include a range of learning and development experiences, as well as play and relexation in a warm friendly homely and above all safe environment.

I want to make a real difference to children, helping to build their confidence and allow them to develop into a well adjusted, capable, happy and sociable young person.

Within my home I have a comprehensive range of toys, books and other educational materials for all ages to keep youngsters happy during the day. Plus facilities for making music, dancing, water play, cooking, crafts, messy play, themed activities, dressing up and lots and lots of fun.

I plan to have daily outside outings to local faciliites, such as play parks, libraries and drop-in centres, meeting up with other childminders to make new friends and occasional special trips to the Creation Station, Legoland, Odds Farm and other nearby attractions.

I have 10 years experience as a Nursery Nurse, mostly as a room leader, working in local nurseries with children of all age groups. Throughout my career I have completed numerous training courses; the key ones are listed below.

I offer -

- 2 full time positions for children under 5 years
- Weekend care
- Over night care for 1 child under 8 years old
- 1 Before school and after school position avaliable
- Babysitter

If interested or wish to know more please contact Rachel on acaciachildminding.binfield@hotmail.co.uk

Acacia Childminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum