Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Abbey Connolly Home from Home Childcare WARFIELD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abbey Connolly Home from Home Childcare WARFIELD

Post  abbeyC85 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm

sunny SPACES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR EARLY YEARS sunny

Hello my name is Abbey Connolly, I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder based in Warfield, Bracknell.

My husband and I have been together for 10 years and live in a spacious, welcoming, family home with our 15 month old daughter. As a parent myself I appreciate better than anyone how important our children are, with this in mind I do all I can to provide the best home from home environment for any child in my care to ensure they have fun, feel relaxed and safe and of course that you as parents feel confident that your child is happy and being well looked after! My home is clean and tidy with a huge variety of toys, books, puzzles and apparatus for your child to explore.

I work according to the EYFS standards and keep observations for parents to show changes in child's learning and development. Each child in my care has their own daily diary which contains information such as what they have eaten, activities taken place, sleeps, observations etc. Working with parents is vital, so a good working relationship between us is essential so that we may discuss activities and development areas to ensure that your child is developing whilst in my care.

Qualifications:

• CRB checks available
  • Food Hygiene Level 2
  • Paediatric First Aid qualified
  • NCMA membership
  • Full clean driving licence, car taxed, MOT'd with business use insurance
  • Safeguarding Children Level 1
  • Level 3 Running a Home Childcare Business

Availability:

I currently have vacancies for one child aged from 6 months to 24 months on a full or part time basis

I aim to be as flexible as possible so working hours and fees are negotiable

Experience:

I have a 15 month old daughter of my own and have been closely involved with the care of my nieces from birth. I also currently childmind for a 15 month old girl and a 15 month old boy on a part time basis and am able to provide excellent references from both parents.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME TO READ MY ADVERT, PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL abbeyconnolly85@gmail.com IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION OR TO ARRANGE A VISIT Very Happy

abbeyC85

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum