Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Little Star Child Minder in Potters Bar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Star Child Minder in Potters Bar

Post  lyndsey30uk on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:14 am

I am an Ofsted approved childminder in the Potters Bar Area and have plenty of experience with children. I myself have 2 children, Ella who is 5 and Joshua who is 1, whilst I have a number of Nieces and Nephews all at a similar age to my children who I regularly see at local playgroups, softplays and nearby Willows farm. My children are very sociable and love other children and babies.

I have completed the CYPOP5 course, Home Based childcare and I hold a current Paediatric First Aid certificate. In the near future I will be attending a Safeguarding Children Course.

I live at home with my Partner Daniel who works as an IT Manager and we have 3 cats. Our home is fully compliant with childminding security measures and offers a stimulating and homely environment for children. I have plenty of toys, books, crafts, games and indoor and outdoor activities to suit all ages. I also enjoy baking, which the children really enjoy getting involved and joining in with. We eat freshly prepared healthy food, often organic, with plenty of fruit and vegetables.

I follow the Early Years Foundation Stages covering all aspects of development. Each day I will fill in a diary of things we have done, for you the parent to see, so you can see exactly what your child has been doing, what they have eaten, when they have slept and anything else you would like me to include. With your permission I will also take photos of activities which can be posted on my website and you will be provided with your own secure log-in details to view them.

lyndsey30uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum