Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Norden Area of Rochdale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Norden Area of Rochdale

Post  sarahj on Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:19 am

My name is Sarah and I am 34 years old. I have 3 children of my own aged from 4 years to 10 years old. I have had experience in a school setting and also in a nursery environment with children aging from 3 months to 6 years old.

Here at my setting I offer a friendly, homely and enjoyable experience. Home visits and settling in periods are offered and recommended. I also offer competetive prices and sibling discounts are available. All meals are healthy and nutritional. Outdoor provision is accessible to the children at all times. Visits to the local Sure Start Children's Centres happen on a weeekly basis. I also try to extend the children's knowledge of the world by visiting local shops, supermarkets, parks and nature reserves such as Hollingworth Lake. I have my own transport which makes this easier.

I provide each parent with day books to inform you of how your child has settled and which activities they have enjoyed that day. I also pride myself in working alongside parents.

I am fully Ofsted Registered and have a Paediatrics First Aid qualification and safeguarding certificate. I have a clean Criminal Records Bureau Check and I attend regular training courses to enhance my childcare provision and benefit the children within my care. I also offer before and after school clubs and school holidays. I have various vacancies available with immediate starts. If you would like further information, an informal chat or require a home visit please contact me on 07792415472.

sarahj

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum