Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

The Playhouse Childminding and after school care - Woodford Northamptonshire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Playhouse Childminding and after school care - Woodford Northamptonshire

Post  DominiqueWard on Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 am

My name is Dominique and I have been working in the childcare sector for 18 years, I am a qualified childcare practitioner with my Advanced Diploma level 4 in Early Years. I also have my 1st aid and food hygiene certificates. My experience includes working as a nanny as well as in day nurseries. I have worked in day nurseries for over 15years and have 6 years of management experience. I am also a qualified NVQ assessor and have experience in delivering and assessing NVQ level 2 and 3 qualifications in Childcare, Play work and Teaching assistants. I live in Woodford with my husband and our 2 sons aged 4yrs and 18mths. We are a non smoking family and have no pets.

I would like to provide parents with a flexible and local solution to their childcare needs and provide a place where parents feel 100% confident in the care and attention their child is receiving during their time with me. It is important to me that children are provided with a safe and secure environment, and have access to a whole range of different experiences and learning opportunities where i can support them to have fun, learn and experience the world around them.

I will aim to provide quality childcare and after school care in a friendly home environment.

I can provide full day care for children aged 0-5 years, Monday to Friday 8am-6pm for 49 weeks of the year, closing between Christmas and New Year and for 2 weeks during the summer. I also provide care for children aged 4 +years before and after school / school holidays /school closures and training days. I can pick up and drop off from Woodford, Addington and Thrapston schools and can also provide wrap around care for those children attending preschool at the these schools.

My house is walking distance from extensive open spaces, including woodlands to explore and the local park. There will be lots of opportunities for visits to local country parks and other adventures for the older children during the holidays.

As a mum i know how important it is that your child is offered a variety of healthy foods in their diet and so I will provide them with cooked meals and snacks. We have a playhouse in our garden which provides us with lots of space to play, learn and get messy! We have a covered outdoor area which allows the children to access outdoor play in all weathers and also a large secure garden to play in.

DominiqueWard

Back to top Go down

Re: The Playhouse Childminding and after school care - Woodford Northamptonshire

Post  Lvbillingham on Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:03 am

Hi, I live in Woodford and am looking for a childminder to collect my 5 yr old daughter from woodford primary each day & to look after her during hols etc..

Lvbillingham

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum