Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Giggles Childminding Wrexham

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Giggles Childminding Wrexham

Post  giggles childminding on Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:00 am

I have full and part time vacancies available at Giggles, situated in Brynteg, Wrexham. I have ample experience working with young children and have spent 6 years as a manager of a private day nursery. I am fully qualified with a NVQ Level 4 in childcare, learning and development.

Here at Giggles we go on lots of outings to such places as techniquest, play barns, the libary and parks. Giggles children take part in a wide variety of activities from baking to messy play! And you are sure to have lots of art work and photos sent home for you to see what your little ones have been up to.

I am able to do local school runs too and also collecting from after school or sports club. During the school holidays i also offer care for older children .

Children who attend Giggles are sure to recieve the best possible care while having as much fun as possible. My daily plans always reflect the children's interests and skills so everyone will enjoy the day. I provide the children with Breakfast, cooked lunch followed by a yummy pudding and also an afternoon snack all included in Giggles daily price.

My opening times are;

Monday- Friday 8:00-5:30

I am able to be flexible with opening times if notice is provided.

For more information please dont hesitate to contact myself.

nicola_moorcroft@hotmail.com

Last edited by giggles childminding on Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more information)

giggles childminding

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum