Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Sharon Jenson Registered Childminder, Bexley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sharon Jenson Registered Childminder, Bexley

Post  Sharon Jenson on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:14 am

Hi, My name is Sharon and I am an Ofsted registered childminder, graded GOOD on my recent inspection. I am also the mum of two girls, aged 12 and 14. I live in Bexley, close to many playgroups and nurseries. I am within close walking distance of Albany Park station and Hurst Primary school, where both my girls attended. We live in a comfortable three bedroom house with a large garden with plenty of room for outdoor play.

I love spending time with children and enjoy watching them learn and grow. My mum was a childminder for many years and I grew up in a house full of other people’s children.

As a mum of two teenage girls, I have experienced most of the stages of growing up. Every day offers new experiences and challenges.

I regularly attend local toddler groups to encourage the children in my care’s development and interaction with others. We also have some lovely parks nearby and are frequent visitors to these.

Ofsted registered
Paediatric First Aid Course
Both my husband and I are CRB checked
NCMA member

My normal hours are 7.30 - 6.00 (Additional small fee for hours or part thereof before or after these times)

I am available for full or part time places.
Fees to be negotiated for part time under 5's

I currently have some vacancies. Please feel free to contact me to discuss your requirements or for any further information.

07850 088116

sdjenson@btinternet.com

Last edited by Sharon Jenson on Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To update as details have changed)

Sharon Jenson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum