Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Dukinfield

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Dukinfield

Post  DavidBonilla on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:03 am

Hi my name is David I am 36 years of age and I am an Ofsted Registered Childminder. I live with my wife Alison and have two children a girl of ten and a boy who is seven years old.

We have 1 dog who is friendly and great with children.

I have a large garden,complete with trampoline, football net and other outdoor toys.
In my last OFSTED inspection I got a Good and since then I have worked hard to improve on the comments given to ensure that my next inspection is an outstanding one !!!
I currently have a boy of six and a little girl who is nearly two. I have attended many training sessions which include Safe guarding children, Empathy doll, how to make the most of outdoor play and Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator.

Qualifications:
Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Child Protection Training Course.
Challenging Disablism awareness course have been attended.
Currently undergoing a level 3 Diploma in Children and young people's workforce ( Early Learning in Child Care)

Available: Monday-Friday from 6am until 6:30pm but please feel free to contact me if your requirments do not fit my availability.

DavidBonilla

Back to top Go down

Re: Childminder in Dukinfield

Post  UnicornWomyn on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:33 am

Hi Dave,

We are moving to Dukinfield on the 25th Feb. We have a six year old who lives with Aspergers and we are looking for a childminder who can pick him up from Ravensfield Primary School and look after him for about an hour each afternoon. Wondering if you do pick ups and if you have a vacancy.

Blessings Krystyna

UnicornWomyn

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidBonilla on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 am

Hi Krystyna,
I would be able to pick up from Ravensfield Primary School and I do have a vacancy. Would this contract be for term time only as you have not mentioned what you would require (if any) child care during the holidays? It would not be a problem either way.

Look forward to hearing from you and have a safe move up to Dukinfield

Regards David

DavidBonilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum