Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

RIGGLES (OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIGGLES (OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER) Empty RIGGLES (OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER)

Post  bonjovi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Hi my name is Dawn, i have been a registered (OFSTED) childminder for nearly 10 years now that currently as vacancies for children of all ages from birth/5, 5/8 and 8/12 years. I also have 4 children of my own that are now grown up and i have worked in day nurseries. I have experience in working with children of all ages I am fully qualified in childcare inc NVQ LEVEL 3 IN EARLY YEARS CARE AND EDUCATION, LEVELS 1,2 AND 3 IN PLAYWORK, A UNIVERSITY LEVEL 4 IN EARLY YEARS PRACTICE, i also hold my FIRST AID,LEVEL 2 IN FOOD SAFETY IN CATERING, LEVEL 2 IN HEALTH AND SAFETY IN THE WORKPLACE and i have also attended alot of day courses related to childcare, I am also CRB checked as well as my family. I also have referances upon request from satisfied parents. I also have experience and training in working with children with Special Educational Needs while i was working in a day nursery. I am flexible on times to suit a parent on drop off/pick ups, my usual opening times are from 7.00am/6.00pm Monday/Friday i can also work on a Saturday if required. I also do local school drop off/pick ups. My fees are very reasonable that are
Full day care £18.00 per child
Half day care £15.00 per child
Per hour £2.50 per child
So if you are looking for childcare long or short term please give me a ring on 07929082444 i am in the Newthorpe/Eastwood area 5mins from Ikea at Giltbrook Nottingham. looking forward in hearing from you

Last edited by bonjovi on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : put my area wwere i live)

bonjovi

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum