Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in Worksop with vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in Worksop with vacancies Empty Childminder in Worksop with vacancies

Post  wonderwoman80 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:26 am

I am a recently registered childminder. I live with my partner and little boy who is 3. I offer a safe, secure home from home environment for your child to feel happy in. Each child in my care will be treated as an individual. All my childcare is provided on the ground floor of our three storey house. This includes accesss to the playroom, downstairs toilet, large kitchen, conservatory and enclosed rear garden.

I am fully registered with Ofsted and have a vast amount of experience looking after children of all ages. I am a qualified nursery nurse and have worked as a Teaching Assistant for the past thirteen years. I have also worked as an unqualified teacher.

I have worked with children with learning, social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. I also have experience of working with children with English as an additional language.

I hold a paediatric first aid and safeguarding certificate. I have also completed the Introduction for home based practitioners course. I have a 7 year car, with a clean driving licence and relevant insurance. I also hold public liability insurance.
I currently have vacancies. Please feel free to email me at lpickwell@hotmail.com or ring 07814565694 for further information.

wonderwoman80

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum