Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER NAILSEA

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFSTED REGISTERED CHILDMINDER NAILSEA

Post  Little Acorns childcare on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 am

*VACANCIES- NAILSEA *
I am a Ofsted registered Childminder and have slots available from January. I am a mother of one to my beautiful 8 month old daughter and we live in Nailsea.
I enjoy working with children and accepting them into our home, I aim to make them feel part of the family. I have over 15 years of experience in looking after children. I have a full CRB check.

My Qualifications / courses attended:

• Diploma in Home-based child care - Level 3 completed.
• Food Hygiene course
• Paediatric First Aid
• Child Protection basic awareness
• Basic computer skills

My Home and Facilities

Children’s needs are best met when space and resources allow children to play and learn.
The environment should be warm and welcoming to children and parents.
It should be safe and secure, with space organized and used to promote children’s development.

I live in a 3 bedroom house with a good sized secure garden in which we cook, garden and complete craft and educational activities as well as just playing. Children will be encouraged to play daily in the garden with the toys provided.

I have a good selection of indoor & outside activities/toys - age appropriate.

Any day trips we go on will include a range of different activities such as - the zoo, walks, picnics, aquarium, play groups, library, children’s centre etc.

I look forward to hearing from you, i also have vacanices for school drop offs and pick ups thanks.

Please contact me on 01275 852356. i look forward to hearing from you thanks

Last edited by Little Acorns childcare on Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change of number)

Little Acorns childcare

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum