Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Childminder in West Reading with vacancies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Childminder in West Reading with vacancies

Post  Kim's little stars on Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:57 am

Full time, part time before and after school vacancies!!

About Me
Hi my name is Kim, I am 24 years old. I live with my partner and our 16 month old daughter in West Reading. I am a newly registered childminder although I have 6 years of experience working with children aged from 3 months +.
I feel that when a child is in my care it is important for the child to feel like it is a second home, happy, safe and secure in my company and house. I welcome all children from 3 months up until it is time for them to leave my care usually at school age. Although I can continue to look after children of school age before and after school. I have vacancies for full time, part time, before and after school children.
I am an animal lover and have a very loving large dog who also loves children, but has her own area when I am childminding.
I am friendly caring and active and enjoy visiting the park, new toddler groups, soft play area's, cooking with the children and feeding the ducks whilst I am minding.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or more information.

My Experience
I am new to Childminding, with becoming Ofsted registered in September 2011, but have always worked with children and brought up my 16month old daughter.
I have previously worked as a room senior in two local nurseries for 6 years and have had experience with children from 3months - 5years. I have had my NVQ level 3 in childcare for 4years.

My Qualifications
NVQ level 3 in childcare
First aid trained
Childminding course
CRB Checked

My Availability
The setting is open from 7.30am - 6.30pm Monday- Friday.
I have full time , part time, before and after school care and holidays.

Email Please email if you have any question on Kim37@hotmail.com

Kim's little stars

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum