Childminders Directory. A Free Advertising Site For Childminders
Advertisements

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services.

By using this site, you agree to its use of cookies.

Learn More

Newly registered childminder waiting on certificate from Ofsted in Chicksands near shefford

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newly registered childminder waiting on certificate from Ofsted in Chicksands near shefford

Post  tsmith2612 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:03 am

Hi i am a newly registered childminder waiting for my Oftsed certificate.

I live with my husband who has also had a CRB check, we have a 11 month old baby girl.
My house and garden are very spacious and the garden which is fenced off.

My house is on a military base which is very secure, there are 2 parks to play on, they hold a rhyme and time group on Thursday which you sing and dance, there is a lake with ducks and geese that swim on.

the base has 2 big woods on either side which has birds and very big trees these woods i explore regularly with my family.

I have a diploma in child day care, food hygiene, first aid course, i have a CRB check done, there will be more course for me to attend this will help me more with becoming a better childminder and widening my experience and knowledge.

I have full time and part time spaces available for over 1 year old's, i will not have a space for under 1 year old's until January.

If you would like more information e.g. price, times, meal plans, activities and many more contact me on taryn.smith2612@yahoo.co.uk

tsmith2612

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum